Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The day after one of the most romantic days of the year...

February 15, 2011
4:16pm
At the office, avoiding work


I’m soooooooo glad that whole Valentine’s 2011 HooHa is over. Sigh, this has probably been the toughest Valentine’s day I’ve had ever!

Just so many things going on in my head and in my heart. I don’t know what to think or feel sometimes… and the worst part is its giving me ulcers. :S Not good.

But through all the emotional rollercoaster my heart just happened to trip on to, I take solace in the fact that I still deep down hope and believe that I will find and be with “the one”. So to all my fellow hopeless romantics out there… Belated Happy Valentine’s Day. Always have hope. Always believe. And when you give, always give completely. Our old Hollywood romances and happily forever afters are out there, just waiting for us to seize them.

No comments: