Tomorrow is quite possibly my last day at Lieberman. Potentially the start of the end of my life in here in Los Angeles. Yup, I was told this yesterday and it's definitely sunk in. Some say I'm handling it pretty well. I'm just trying really hard not to be a melodramatic bitch (No. 11).
So I just came back from watching a pretty awesome performance of Pippin. The musical was adapted to include Hip hop dance, a live spinning DJ, on stage orgies, Rap and Rock vocals, and was set old japan but Harajuki girl-ified (neon wigs and knee high boots). I have to say it was pretty amazing. My favorite lyric from that musical is:

"Rivers belong where they can ramble, Eagles belong where they can fly. I have to be where my spirit can run free. Gotta find my corner of the sky..."
Just felt poignantly appropriate. Made me feel better... It still tough though.
I think the hardest part is telling people. "Hey btw, I'm not going to be at my desk on monday... coz I'm not allowed to work in America anymore..." I hate saying a goodbyes. And even though its not really goodbye yet. It still sucks. I'm going to miss it. I'm going to miss it all. a lot. so much. The free food. the work. and the people. specially the people... I love em! And I love who I have become because of being here.
Goddammit. Goddam American bureaucratic bull! Hurry the eff up already. Let me in aMerikA!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment