Thursday, December 31, 2009

Kisses at the stroke of midnight

7:35 pm – New Years Eve 2009
My room in manila listening to Keyisha Cole’s A Different Me album

So it’s new years eve… Sigh and I’m home with Family. My younger brothers woke up late and aren’t hungry, Ate and Raff went to have dinner with the Roxas-Chuas, Kuya Geeps and Paul aren’t coming until later, and Mom and I decided not have dinner and just wait for Media Noche… I’ve gained so much unwanted weight already in the last week, so it’s not such a bad thing to skip dinner. Plus, the anticipation for Mom’s scrumptiously authentic Japanese Shabu Shabu and Yakiniku are well worth the wait…

As I wait for another 2-3ish hours more till we chow down on yummy yakiniku goodness, I thought I’d try to sneak another blog in before the new year!

I was going though facebook statuses and updates, and I stumbled on multiple posts about 3-2-1ings at midnight and having that significant other to sweetly kiss as the clock struck midnight. “Awww… How romantic,” I thought to myself. Then felt kind of sad…

I’ve been single for way too long! I get lonely sometimes, and I really want to share my thoughts, my stupid jokes, my crazy energy, my secrets, my fears, and my dreams (amongst other things) with someone special, and have him share his craziness with me too. I want to have those little stupid moments where I just can’t stop smiling. I want to wake up beside someone and wish that time would stop… You know… All that Romeo and Juliet, cheesy movie crap. I love that crap, and I’ve been without it for much much more than I’d like.

So, now I’m going to add to the list of 8 resolutions I have 2 blogs down… I will seriously keep myself open to being in a relationship with someone – so one great and handsome and smart… someone I would be proud to introduce to my family (that’ really the ultimate test!) 2010, come on man. I’m a good guy, so give a brother a break! I know you’ll kick 2009’s ass when it comes to the boy department… actually you’ll kick 2009’s ass in most departments (if not all departments really! Hehe!)

Alright then. Here we come - bells, whistles, dark demin, dunks, straw fedora and all! 2010 and Jappy/Jacques (schizo much!?!?) will be an unbeatable team! So come on over and hitch a ride or get out of the way, coz its gonna be so awesome you won’t know what hitcha!





From the Glee Volume 1 Soundtrack
Got no feel,
I got no rhythm

I just keep losing my beat

I'm ok, I'm alright

Ain't gonna face no defeat

I just gotta get out of this prison cell

Someday I'm gonna be free, Lord!

Find me somebody to love
Can anybody find me somebody to love?

1 comment:

imcrazybug said...

u have a blog!! i think 2010 is your year =) it's in the cup!! good luck finding your romeo, romeo! (i was just thinking, it's rather unfair that all the classic romantic references are heteronormal. we could go back to the greeks (achilles and patroclus?), to middle earth (frodo and sam?)...or you can go make our own classic love story)