December 31, 2010
6pm
What a rollercoaster year this has been for the Japster… A crazy 12 months indeed. And as I write this now, nostalgia caresses me like a comfortable and gentle blanket from my youth… I was here doing the same thing almost exactly 1 year ago… Examining and re-examining the year that had passed. Analyzing what had happened and extrapolating the what-could-haves...
But no lost tears are to be shed for 2010. It was an awesome year for me in every sense. I found new job. I found a bunch of new friends. I found a lover. I continued to find myself.
So many things have happened to me this year. And while I sit here feeling a tad bittersweet about it all (Hahaha… I’ll tell you about it later, promise!), I can’t help but feel blessed about the last 12 months. Thank you God for your awesomeness! Unlike the year that was 2009, 2010 was alive and vibrant for me. Full of joyous laughter, rambunctious fun, unforgettable debauchery, exciting new experiences, and gripping tears… Last year, I felt a little cheated by life. Like I hadn’t taken full advantage of what the world had to offer. This year was different! This year, I lived. And even though I encountered some pain along the way, it’s ok. Once can’t truly appreciate the sweet if they haven’t tasted the bitter. I wouldn’t have had it any other way.













No comments:
Post a Comment