November 14, 2011
7:30pm
Not a good day. Totally have no motivation today. I ate too much for dinner last night at Jumbo and now I still feel bloated. One of my assistants tendered his resignation yesterday. I haven’t been to the gym since the weekend. My Manila boy cliché moment still continue to haunt me. I was late for work. I almost caught the bus, but didn’t – Damn it bus 143.
And now it’s starting to rain. Don’t get me wrong. I can take the rain on the roof on this empty house. That don’t bother me. I guess what bothers me is that feeling of emptiness – a lethargic heaviness that makes normal movement seem more like moving in honey, a reluctant apathy that allows saliva to drool down your chill without much of a care. That’s what hurts the most.
It’s a depressing mixture of boredom, loneliness, negativity and too much Kina Granis, Boyce Avenue, Joseph Vincent and David Choi on youtube… Sigh. Hopefully, it’s just today. I need to get over this shit. This hump. This idiocy.

No comments:
Post a Comment