skip to main | skip to sidebar

Jacque-o-beam

Sometimes I have things that I want to say. Nothing fancy or elaborate... Usually just thoughts I want to get off my chest. Verbal Diarrhea. Flowery expressions of a tensed mind looking for a release valve. Trappings of a often too insecure young man with a clangking keyboard and time on his hands... These words are half jest and full heart, not to be taken too seriously... but understood in context of hot coffee cups and rainy sunday afternoons.

Monday, January 30, 2012

We've got soul...

January 30, 2012
3:31am

This day is marked. The prophecy is fulfilled. I am a changed man; I believe.
Posted by Japs at 3:31 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Japs
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2012 (13)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ▼  January (3)
      • We've got soul...
      • A lesson from Dr. Iannis…
      • Simple Advice
  • ►  2011 (19)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (5)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (13)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (13)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)